HealthSource of Fairlawn
2855 W. Market St.
Fairlawn, OH 44333
Your Fairlawn, OH, chiropractic team is excited to show you how to get out of pain and on a journey toward true health. If you're looking for quick relief for back pain or neck pain, we can help. Maybe you're seeking a way to manage conditions like shoulder pain, sciatica or arthritis without invasive surgery or pain medication. At HealthSource of Fairlawn, we use a combination of chiropractic care, our exclusive Progressive Rehab® approach, nutrition, and other therapies to meet your unique health needs. Come see why we were voted the Best Chiropractor in the Akron Area.
Meet Our Local Team of Professionals
Dr. Bob Griesse, D.C.
Click here to view a spotlight video on Dr. Bob Griesse.
Education & Training:
Chiropractic School- Logan University
Chesterfield, MO 2014
Undergraduate- Kent State University
Kent, OH 2011
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Adult First AID/CPR/AED Certified
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist- NSCA
- Functional Nutrition/Functional Medicine- Apex Seminars & Institute for Functional Medicine
- Systems Approach to Reversing the Epidemic of Chronic Disease, Addressing Underlying Causes of Disease
- Apex Functional Medicine Seminars
- Functional Blood Chemistry, Functional Brain Chemistry, and Functional Endocrinology
- Functional Movement Techniques Certified- Taping, IASTM/Scraping, Myofascial Cupping, and Movement Assessment
HealthSource’s mission resonated with Dr. Bob when he heard their phrase “…the relentless pursuit of exceptional care” as this is what drives him in his practice. When Dr. Bob is not treating patients, or studying innovations in musculoskeletal care, neurology, or nutrition, he is spending time with his wife Ellie and their children. Together, they enjoy being involved in their church, hiking, cooking, reading, watching Cleveland Browns football, and spending time with friends.
Education: Kent State University
Major: Hospitality Management
Natalie has broad range of experience within the hospitality and healthcare industries, but her main focus within each job is customer service. Her goal is to provide exceptional service to all patients with a personable approach. When Natalie is not in the office, she is spending time with her boyfriend Steve and their three dogs. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends whether it is hiking, playing board games or supporting the Cleveland sport teams.