HealthSource and the Salvation Army have come together to fight opioid addiction!
Come in for a New Patient Exam during October and November and we'll donate $20 to combat the opioid epidemic.
The Salvation Army, whose boots-on-the-ground efforts and treatment clinics spread throughout the country are leading the charge to combat this devastating epidemic that is killing our family and friends at a record pace.
Already a patient?
We want you to help donate, too! When you refer someone to take advantage of this promotion, you'll receive a Wellness Kit and be entered into a drawing to win a trip for two at an exclusive resort.
- Nearly 80% of heroin users reported using prescription opioids prior to heroin.
- More than 11,000 people per year die from opioid-related overdose...which is nearly four 9/11's.
- In 2014 alone more than 245 million prescriptions for opioid pain relievers were filled.
Why We're Fighting Back:
- Chiropractic, when combined with other forms of treatment like physical therapy, has proven to provide effective pain relief without the use of drugs.
- We have to stop looking at pain as an inconvenient symptom. Pain is a symptom of something wrong with the body. The body is speaking to you. Listen to it. Don’t try to muzzle it with drugs.
- Surgery to correct back pain has failed at record rates, leading to its own post-operation diagnosis called Failed Back Surgery Syndrome.
*Participating locations only. Offer only valid in South Dakota.